Abigail Bridal specializes in making the bride look fabulous on her wedding day. We stock a wide variety of Wedding Gowns, different styles for all body types. We offer personalized services to the bride ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
We provide a wedding gown shopping experience like no other, with our experienced staff taking you through the paces of picking a perfect gown for your big day. Abigail Bridal leaves nothing to chance; your quest for a perfect fit is our driving force.
Kindly book an appointment to enable us give you the full attention you deserve.
Request a Quote
- An assortment of elegant bridal gowns
- Bridal gown shopping consultancy
At Abigail Bridal Boutique, we believe in the power of choice. Every bride envisions her graceful, flowing gown right from the moment she says ‘yes’ to the marriage proposal. We stand in the gap and provide you with an avenue to realize that dream.
Wedding Dress Train: Factors to Consider
Once you book an appointment with us, we will assign an experienced staff to your inquiry, who will walk step by step with you, ironing out every fine detail till your ideal gown comes to be. Our wide collection of chic and trendy pieces has something for everyone.
Vendor’s Latest Blog Posts
- Learn the Types of Wedding Dress Silhouettes
- What Not To Do When Shopping For a Wedding Gown
- Choosing the right neckline for your body type
- Symbolism Behind Different Wedding Gown Colors
- Wedding Dress Train: Factors to Consider
- A Bride’s Guide to Veil Shopping
- African Inspired Wedding Dresses
- Tips for Wearing Wedding Gloves
- Three Reasons You Should Choose the Lace up Wedding Gown
- Wedding Gown Care and Preservation Tips
- Factors to Consider Before Buying an Online Wedding Gown
- Trendy Wedding Dress Styles for the Modern Bride
- Tips on choosing a Wedding dress
- What You Need To Know Before Hiring a Wedding Gown
- Wedding gown consultancy: What You Need To Share With Your Vendor
- A Quick Guide to Wedding Dress Fabrics
- How to Safely Transport Your Wedding Dress
- Bridal Fashion Trends to Avoid on Your Wedding
- What To Consider Before Shopping for Your Bridal Gown
- Things No One Tells you About Gown Shopping