As newlyweds, your honeymoon is the best time to enjoy each others company, relax and do the unexpected. We know you’ve done a whole lot of planning for the wedding and this is probably one area you’d like to do something out of the blue. There’s absolutely no harm in doing crazy and romantic stuff on your honeymoon. Just make sure you get a honeymoon destination that guarantees you maximum privacy.
Wherever you will be heading to, here are some amazing suggestions we have for you together with stunning pictures from Atua Enkop Africa which offers stunning honeymoon destinations in Kenya.Take advantage of these romantic honeymoon ideas and you’ll certainly be thanking us later.
1. Travel to a honeymoon destination that has something special for both of you. Try and choose a location none of you has been there before.
2. Surprise your spouse with something extra special. It can be a private dinner at the beach or a private tour to see the wild animals.
3. Do something fun you’ve never done before. Try watching the sunset with your spouse.
4. Have quiet times sharing intimate stuff you dint know about each other.
5. Enjoy a swim in a private pool.
6. Take a romantic walk in the wild.
7. Prepare something special for your spouse even if it means attending cooking classes in the last few weeks to your wedding.
8. Disconnect from the rest of the world. Spend the least time with electronics and more enjoying each other’s company.
9. Spend time with the locals. This will give you a chance to learn something new while on your trip.
10. Witness an epic event together while on your trip like the Great Wildebeest Migration.
Wherever you choose to go on your honeymoon, make sure you have loads of fun. After all, what matters most is the fact that you have each other.
What do you think of the honeymoon destination you’ve seen in the pictures below?
Any other romantic honeymoon ideas you’ve got? Let’s share.