We all know it’s the bride who gets all the cute and fancy wedding gifts. This has been the norm ever since time immemorial. However as much as she deserves fancy gifts, the groom should also get wedding presents since it’s his big day as well.
Below are some of our top picks for groom’s gift ideas
- Wrist Watch- You could never go wrong with a wrist watch. Buy him a watch, one that compliments his outfit so that he can wear it on the wedding day. To make it more special, send it to him on the morning of the wedding.
- Bottle of Wine – Everyone gets chills on their wedding day, so why don’t you send a bottle of wine for your man and his groom’s men. However, if you know that he can’t handle his liquor, then don’t.
- Cufflinks – What man wouldn’t appreciate cufflinks as a wedding gift? It is the best gift especially if your man is wearing a suit. However, add a special touch to them by engraving your wedding date on them. This way, he will never forget your anniversary.
- Personalized Artwork – Ever since your first date with this guy, there has definitely been moments you both wish to keep for the rest of your life. If you have photos or dates for these, put them in a beautiful wall art.
- Love note – Send him a hand written note, telling him how blessed you are to have him. Tell him how you can’t wait to be his wife and make a vow before your actual vows. It’s a simple but romantic and the sweetest gift of all.
- Plan a surprise alone time after the vows – At this time, your guests will be busy mingling and making new friends. Before you head on to the reception, it would be perfect if you sneak in some alone time for the two of you. For example, if your wedding venue is near a lake, take him on a short boat trip.
- Breakfast – The way to a man’s heart is a good meal, at least this is what we all knew growing up. Send a surprise breakfast to your groom and his boys. With it include a sweet love note for him with a heart to heart message.