As if the pressure of choosing your bridal gown isn’t enough, now you have to look through several styles and types of wedding bouquets and find one that suits you best. In case you didn’t know, there are several types of bridal bouquet styles and floral arrangements used today. You’ve got to choose one that makes a lasting impression on you.
In case you are unsure of the wedding bouquets that suit you, here are lots of pictures to help in your decision making.
1. Crescent bouquets: Perfect for formal weddings and should be carried below the waist.
2. Pomanders or a kissing ball: Can be carried by the bridesmaids.
3. Wreath bouquets: Perfect for a garden wedding look.
4. Cascade/ tear drop or shower bouquet: Perfect for a formal and traditional occasion because of its sophisticated and stylized look.
5. Composite flower bouquet: perfect for an intimate wedding and brides who love simplicity.
6. Scepter bouquet: Can be carried by other members of the wedding party.
7. Basket bouquet: Perfect for the flower girl in a garden wedding setting
8. Ballerina bouquet: Flowers used are limited so it’s perfect for a bride with a tight wedding budget.
9. Flower bracelet or wrist bouquet: Ideal if you want your hands free instead of carrying a bouquet all day.
10. Arm sheaf bouquet: Best suited in modern weddings.
11. Biedermeier bouquet: shows off dramatic beauty and class.
For more wedding flowers, contact wedding florists in Kenya here.