The Catering Company has been catering since June, 2011. As caterers, we never forget what our customers want from us.
Dedicated to excellence in food quality, preparation and presentation, we cater for both small and large functions.
Whether you are planning a Wedding, buffet, seated dinner, cocktail party, fundraiser or other special event, our team of professional chefs can offer you innovative cuisine that’s tailored to your palate, ideal for the season and perfect for the chosen theme of your event.
Our wait service sets the standard for professionalism and excellence.
Request a Quote
We cater to all sorts of events, including but not limited to:
A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event and Divine Caterers is dedicated to ensuring that it remains memorable. We provide a top-notch catering service regardless of the magnitude of the wedding.
Corporate catering is serious business to us. We cater to conferences and meetings, end of year parties, employee recognition parties, product launches and many more; with diligence and high level of professionalism that befits such events.
We can handle company breakfast or luncheon programs and related corporate events within the office or outside.
We are also dedicated to preparation and supply of healthy snacks to homes, offices, restaurants and events. Our snacks, which are blended with our clients’ tastes and preferences in mind, are also available as semi-prepared frozen snacks. Our collection includes:
- Meat balls
- Beef skewers
- Mini pizzas
- Spring rolls
- Chicken skewers
- Chicken wings
- Fish fingers
- Beef kebabs
Vendor’s Latest Blog Posts
- Exclusive Qualities of A Great Catering Company
- Pocket Friendly Ways to Feed Your Wedding Guests
- Deciding on a Wedding Reception Menu
- 5 questions you should ask your corporate event caterer
- Catering Considerations for an Outdoor Wedding
- Tips for Making Soft Chapatis
- Recipe for Home-Made Beef Samosas
- 20 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Catering Company
- Recipe for pan fried fish fillet
- Easy Recipe for Tasty Kenyan Mukimo
- Wedding Catering Mishaps To Avoid
- What you need to know when hiring a wedding caterer
- How To Assess A Wedding Catering Company
- 5 Common Mistakes To Avoid In Corporate Catering
- Top Modern-Day Wedding Catering Trends
- 5 Ways to Save Money On Wedding Catering
- Wedding Catering Woes and How To Avoid Them
- How To Maintain Food Safety At Catered Events
- Popular Kenyan Traditional Dishes that Are Perfect for Weddings
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Creating Your Wedding Menu