Life is more like a roller coaster, filled with ups and downs. There is no perfect marriage out there. Believe it or not, even the sweetest couples have their differences at some point in life.
We however have a little advice on how to keep peace and love in your home
- Never go to bed Angry – Even through the worst misunderstanding, see to it that you do not go to bed angry. Solve every situation amicably and try not to take the day’s anger to bed with you.
- Never fight with your children around – It’s okay to disagree. But do not argue when the children are around. Truth be told, children are always hurt when their parents fight, so spare then the pain.
- Always be honest – No matter the situation, always be 100% honest with your spouse. Being honest actually shows that you care about your partner’s feelings
- Never sleep in separate rooms – One thing is for sure, ‘Marriage is not a bed of roses’. So do not let anger, pride or jealousy drive you out of your matrimonial bed. Be strong though every problem, after all you vowed ‘For better or worse’
- Always create time for each other – Most married couples are more concerned about their careers and children. This is a great thing, but just like your kids or job, your spouse is as equally important. Go for marriage counseling even when you are not having some really serious issues. It helps you to keep things better.
- Go for holidays together – Take a break from your daily hustles and bustles. Use this opportunity to enjoy a family holiday to a destination of your choice. It is a good idea that you all come to an agreement of when and where, so that everyone is available.
- Be fun, sweet and romantic – If you are boring you are domed. Intimacy is important for married couples and one cannot afford to be boring. Remember that this is the person you decided to spend the rest of your life with. Who wants a boring life anyway? Stay alive, be fun and exciting.