Our farm is the largest Cymbidium or Boat Orchid farm in East and Central Africa. We currently have 6 varieties and over 35,000 stems per season. Manda Orchids prides itself in the ability to have orchids in bloom from July to December every year.
Globally, there are over 30,000 varieties of this beautiful flower. Cymbidium is one of the best known and widely popular of all orchids. They grow wildly in China and Japan, but in Kenya, we have grown them since 2004.
The local market is aware that Orchids are exotic and pricy flowers, but we sell them very reasonably from the farm. Once cut, the blooms last up to six weeks. One just needs to place the Orchid in a clean vase with fresh water and change the water every two to three days. One should avoid placing your orchids near heat or direct sunlight. Trim the base of the stem by 2 – 3 cms every two to three days.
Request a Quote
- Orchids sold come with care instructions for cymbidium orchid lovers
- arranging farm cut orchids in beautiful arrangements
- delivery of Orchids within 10km of CBD
- Wedding floral arrangements
Vendor’s Latest Blog Posts
- Order placement and delivery of Flowers from Manda orchids
- Picking out the Right Color Flower for Your Big Day
- Orchids wedding Centre-Pieces Ideas
- Common Wedding Flower Purchasing Mistakes to Avoid
- What You Need to Know Before Doing Your Own Wedding Flowers
- 6 Ways To Use Orchids At Your Wedding
- Making Your Own Wedding Bouquet Using Orchids
- Orchids for Wedding Décor
- Memorable Ways to Use Orchids at Your Wedding