We are a Kenyan company that works with individuals, families, corporate and social groups, who mind the hassle of making and organizing for their travel plans whether for business or leisure.
We help our clients maximize on their precious time by reducing the inconvenience of having to source, book, confirm, reconfirm their travel itineraries and accommodations whilst ensuring that they get the best value for their money.
We have a highly dedicated staff with a strong work ethic, highly qualified in areas such as marketing, accounting and travel management who are competent in reservation handling systems and are on call for your booking needs. Our good relationships with some of the leading hotels and airlines ensure that we get quality service at the most competitive rates.
Being a young firm, we offer small-firm intimacy with big-firm contacts. You are special to us!
Our Values: Intimacy, Excellence, integrity, community
Request a Quote
- Honeymoon safari packages for newlyweds
- Airline bookings (domestic & international)
- Accommodation bookings
- Airport transfers/ meet and assist services
- Assistance with visa applications to specific embassies
- Long and short term safari packages.
- City tours and day trips for short stay travelers.
- Logistical support for corporate day aways and team building
Service Description (why book with us)
Assured reservations: The experience and knowledge base of our staff team makes it easier to make reservations in various hotels than it would be for an individual. Due to our existing relationships and volume purchasing, some of our services are highly discounted to as much as 40%!
Comfort assured: With the reservations of flights and hotels done by ourselves, there are no last minute hassles for our clients. Everything works according to schedule and all logistics handled by those who know how.
More travel for less: Our tours are packaged to cater for different tastes and personalities for a lot less than going it alone. The resulting savings from our packaged tours are passed on to the traveler.
Comprehensive services: There’s so much detail that goes into putting together an ideal safari holiday or honeymoon to Kenya. Places to see, things to do, where to sleep, time to move and time to stay put – all this put together to enhance our clients’ experiences. No place is missed.
Vendor’s Latest Blog Posts
- Amazing Honeymoon Destinations
- Unique Kenyan Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Destinations You Won’t Want to Leave
- The Art of Making Honeymoon Travel Plans
- Luxury Safari Honeymoon- What to Expect
- Honeymoon Planning Tips For Men
- Don’t Forget: Honeymoon Checklist
- 10 Gestures that could Get You into trouble Outside Kenya
- The Best Time to Go for the Honeymoon
- Four Awesome Kenyan Destinations for a Safari Honeymoon
- Four Stunning Kenyan Coastal Retreats with Special Offers
- Options for Honeymoons in Kenya
- How to Enjoy Your Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Splendid Hotels to Spend Christmas at Diani Beach
- Why You Should Choose Honeymoon Packages
- 7 Romantic Things Every Couple Must Do On Their Honeymoon
- A Perfect Honeymoon: Do’s and Don’ts
- 5 Blunders Couples Make When Booking Their Honeymoon
- What You Should Not Do When On Your Honeymoon
- Dos and Don’ts of Planning a perfect Honeymoon