Founded in 2006, the company is headed by Pastry chef and sugarcrafter, Beatrice Kagondu Together with her talented team of pastry chefs and sugar-craft artists, Beatrice is passionate about creating edible works of art for special occasions including weddings,baby showers, birthday parties and corporate events.
Request a Quote
Sweet Inspirations is renowned for irresistibly pretty and elegant designs that are not only visually stunning but also taste delicious.
Sweet Inspirations is renowned for irresistibly pretty and elegant designs that are not only visually stunning but also taste delicious. We will help bring your dreams to life, taking inspiration from your wedding day ideas and themes to produce your one of a kind centerpiece.
If you would like us to create something entirely unique, please book a one-on-one consultation after which we will prepare design sketches and samples with a full quotation for your approval. During the consultation we can advise on the style and size of cake to suit the number of guests and venue
To arrange a consultation or to receive further information please contact the us on
Vendor’s Latest Blog Posts
- Creative Wedding Cakes
- Tips for Making Your Wedding Cake Flawless
- Four Wedding Cake Traditions
- Wedding Planning 101: Selecting the Cake
- Wedding Cake Vs Cupcakes
- Innovative cake ideas for a beach wedding
- Fun Wedding Cake Topper Ideas
- Two Faced Wedding Cakes
- The Appeal of the Naked Wedding Cake
- Important Questions to Ask Your Wedding Cake Baker
- 5 Tips For Choosing A Wedding Cake
- Top 5 Wedding Cake Flavours of 2015
- How to Preserve Your Wedding Cake and Avoid Disasters
- Mistakes To Avoid When Placing A Wedding Cake Order
- How Much Cake Do You Need For Your Special Event?
- The Drawbacks of Doing Your Own Wedding Cake
- Essentials of Cake Tasting
- Why You Need a One On One Consultation With Your Wedding Cake Baker
- Top Five Myths about wedding cakes
- What Determines Your Wedding Cake Theme?