Find the best wedding decor in Kenya
Choosing the best wedding décor ideas will make your event colorful and memorable. In Kenya, decor is one of the most sought after services by most brides and grooms. Want your wedding to be the talk of the town this year? Want your big day to have a lasting effect to all your guests, old and young?
The bride and groom can use unique wedding décor ideas to personalize their ceremony and express their personality and style. Most people will choose décor depending on their color scheme.
The other important factors to consider when selecting décor for your wedding include:
- Floral arrangement
- Types of seats, tables, seat covers and table linens
- The lighting
- The seating arrangement around the aisle or high table
- Types of tents used
- Draping and other event accessories/ decorations
The location of your wedding will also limit your choice of decor. Outdoor wedding décor varies greatly compared to indoor wedding décor. You can also choose décor ideas that sets the mood of your event, be it fun and whimsical or subtle and surreal. Others plan their wedding based on their favorite time of the year or their favorite historical era even after their favorite movie or book of all time.
You may experience limitations when decorating your event in special venues like churches and schools.
- Some churches don’t allow flowers scattered in the sanctuary. Get confirmation from the relevant administrative persons before placing the decorations.
- The other issue is the weather. Be wary of rains and hailstones that may ruin the wedding decorations.
- Again, the wedding planner should make arrangements to remove all decorations once the event is over.
- In case of noisy decorations such as firecrackers, make sure you get the relevant permits from the authorities before the wedding day.
Make sure your wedding decor ideas blend perfectly with your theme. For unique decor on your wedding day, contact our vendors here.