Want to look trim and fit on your wedding day? Have you tried numerous beauty tips and none seem to work for you?
Here is a List of everyday beauty tips that help your skin glow and trim down the waist:
1. Lots of water: Water is actually your best friend when losing weight. Your body requires a large amount of water to support metabolism and breakdown of excess fats in the body that contribute to weight gain. Beauty experts advise 8 glasses of water a day but it wouldn’t hurt to add a bit more.
2. Sunscreen: Every bride should cultivate a culture of applying sunscreen with SPF (Sun Protection Factor) whenever she leaves the house. Too much exposure to sunlight leaves your skin dehydrated and blotchy. This results in premature aging of the skin which causes wrinkles and pimples to form on the skin. Sun screen should be in every bridal checklist to attain perfect skin on her big day.
3. Exercise: Every bride needs to get into an exercise regime that will detox and tone her body. You can engage in wholesome exercise activities such as a gym aerobics, swimming, taking the stairs or even lifting weights depending on what your fitness instructor advises.
4. Avoid refined sugars and saturated fats: The bride must avoid refined sugars and saturated fats found in sweetened products and oily foods such as chips, soda and energy drinks, chocolates, sweets and cakes. Avoid breakfast cereal, bread, pasta, or baked goods. Adopt fresh fruits and vegetables’ diet to cleanse the body from toxins and keep healthy. As the saying goes, eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
5. Detox. Today, the Bride has numerous options of joining a Detox program or going for a slim therapy session. Brides can consider taking a detox program which consists of numerous fruits and vegetables, either freshly squeezed or raw to get rid of the toxins that clog the system.
6. Limit alcohol consumption: Alcohol is quite high in calories and it adds weight to the body. When Alcohol is broken down in the body, it forms Glucose which is stored in the body as fat hence the “pot belly sensation”. To keep fit and trim, reduce or completely avoid consuming large amounts of alcohol till your wedding day.
7. Sleep: The body requires an optimum 7-8 hours of sleep. Sleep helps the body rest and the body actually burns calories while you rest. In essence, the more rest your body gets the more calories are burnt up, hence a slimmer figure.